Friday, August 10, 2007

[LotF] rant: Triple Update + 1

Hey guys!

Yes, I know I missed the last two weeks. This is after I told one of you in an AIM conversation that I shouldn't miss any updates through the end of this chapter. *sigh* DAMMIT.

I had two surprisingly busy weekends.

I wasn't planning to attend Sn Diego Comic Con until a friend called me up to say she had an extra badge (she'd acquired a staff badge for volunteering) that I could use for free. So I went to SDCC for about half of Friday and all of Saturday. (I saw the "Avatar: The Last Airbender" panel live. Freaking Awesome!)

The next weekend I went to a Renn Faire in Balboa Park. It's not bad, but seriously... Not impressed. Between the "Beer Garden", severe lack of enthusiastic "Players", and no permanent Faire Site (this is evidently the norm in Cali?)... I was kinda disappointed. I paid the same entry fee to go to the Atlanta Renn' Faire before, and they have a kick ass permanent Faire Site, jousting, wandering "Players" and professional Bards... *shakes head*

But between weekend activities, long work days, and having to finish a "Secret Project" with a August 10th deadline (that will be unveiled soon)... I just fell behind. The two missing pages will have final versions posted on Monday as well as the new page for that Monday. The rough sketch versions of the pages are up now. Also, as a cover page, I've posted the response to Rev's request for a bluehair!Storm and Mainyo romantic pinup.

P.S. My AIM username is "KageLycorne" for those of you who don't know it. I know it isn't posted on the site since I re-did the layout. I'm not great about being on it, but I am there occasionally, and I love hearing from you guys via the Chatzy chatroom & AIM.

from Legend of the Four

No comments: