Thursday, August 16, 2007

[LotF] rant: Travel Notice

Travel Notice

Hey-ya Everyone!

Those three pages are all completed and up, and I’m going ahead and starting on the page for next week.

But after next week, things get tricky, and I’m probably not going to be able to update for three weeks. I’ve got to do a lot of last minute stuff, and then I’m going on an (about) two-week vacation down South. See my whirlwind trip from one end to the other of the freaking state of Alabama.

This translates as no new pages from Monday, August the 27th, to Monday, September the 10th. Regular updates will resume on Monday, September the 17th.

So if anyone has the time, I would really appreciate having some filler art or guest comics to go up in my absence. I probably won’t have consistent internet access once I leave San Diego, so if possible, any fillers for the time period would have to be emailed to me by midnight, Tuesday the 28th. Of course, there’ll be link pimpage for anyone who can help me out with fillers on such short notice! I'm kinda betting on there not being anyone with the free time though.

Sorry Guys! I so need this trip though. I want to see all my friends from back home, and I’ll be getting to meet Jenni’s (Undine’s Character Basis) baby in person for the first time! *SQUEEE!!!*

Lycorne
ElfGrove Studio


P.S. WhooHoo! Dragon*Con!

No comments: