Sunday, August 12, 2007

[DA] Go Mr. FuzzFuzz!



HP - Silas's Patronus by ~elfgrove on deviantART
So that a conversation ([link]) I had with Meru ( ~aiuchi) a little bit back involved categorizing several of our friends into Hogwarts houses, and discussions of potential Animagus and Patronus forms...

I was talking to :iconshibamura-prime:last night, and since we put him in Ravenclaw, I figured I'd ask forhis favorite animal and draw a Patronus picture of him as well.

...Well, turned out he and Meru had already had that conversation and I was informed his Patronus is a squirrel.

So I got to drawing it today... And as I did... I just tried to picture Dementors fleeing in fear of a little silver squirrel... I giggle every time I picture it. It's just too funny. The Dementors have no dignity anymore.

In case you can't read the text on that last panel:
=shibamura-prime: GO Mr. FuzzFuzz!!
~aiuchi: So~o cute!
~elfgrove: So who's idea was the squirrel Patronus? I almost pity the Dementors.


Also, Overhill has updated with a new page and a new website layout. Just in time, since ~Asatirashould be featured on Cat Legend as a guest artist this Friday I think.

No comments: