Sunday, July 15, 2007

[DA] Princess Tutu & Requests


KKJ - Moonlight

Jana's request from this LJ post.


6L - Pegasi

Normally, I wouldn't release a Six Lefts design, but I honestly don't know how close this is to the original design, I don't know if we were still going to use it at all the last time Ashley and I discussed 6L, and honestly, I don't know if or when Six Lefts will continue.
Jana's request from this LJ post.



PT - Best Friends

Princess Rue and Duck Ahiru.
They were best friends in the series, even though Rue wasn't always ready to admit to it. I think Princess Rue definitely would've come back to visit her best friend from time to time. I always loved their friendship. I actually requested december_zephyr to draw something with this pair in the post here, but the idea stuck in my head to much to leave it be.
Since I lack shading skills, december_zephyr's is sure to be far nicer.


PT - Duck Princess

I like playing with this concept... Future!Ahiru as a "human" princess. It's just fun to try to imagine princess gowns for everyone's favorite little duck.


PT - A Kiss

I set the mature filter on this deviation for obvious reasons, so if you don't have a Deviant Art account, you can't see the full view on their website. So I've made it available on Photobucket for non-DA users.


We're all cosplaying the same character (Fakir from Princess Tutu) at Anime Expo 2007 in different outfits. I'm the "I'm travel size for yo convenience!" version.


ElfGrove @ DeviantArt.com

No comments: